Thursday, October 15, 2009

One Day Left

One day. Just one day. This time tomorrow I will be on a plane on my way to Israel. It still has yet to hit me that I'm actually going, that I'm going to be spending the next 10 months in Israel working towards a Masters. There is still so much to do, my apartment isn't even packed up yet and neither are my suitcases. If you haven't figured it out, I procrastinate and I'm good at it. Getting distracted when it comes to cleaning is easy for me. Anyway, I am creating this blog to catalogue my journey. For the next 10 months I will be posting pictures, stories and anything else that may be interesting that I come across on this blog. I don't really know what to expect of this experience, but I'm excited to do it and take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment