Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 2


The Carmel Market
A Shuk, a really great place to find fresh produce, and cheap chachkies(don't know if that's spelled right but I tried). I picked up some cucumbers, red bell peppers, a peeler and some hangers. You can find really good spices, candies and sweets here too. Forewarning, it can smell pretty bad here at some points.



The Nahalat Binyamin Art Fair
One of my favorite places to go in Tel Aviv. There are tons of stands selling handmade jewelry, paintings, photographs, glass art, and other cool things. Below are some pictures of my favorite things at the art fair, and things that just caught me eye.



Really nice photographs. I plan on purchasing some before I go back home. One of my favorites is the picture in the green frame above.



The inside of a handmade kaleidoscope. Maybe not such a clear picture, but a pretty one.



Love the hand painted hamsa! Another future purchase?



I can't believe someone made this!

No comments:

Post a Comment